1. This site is made available for public access strictly subject to the terms below. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
2. "The Company" means "We" the company, consisting of Saint-Gobain Glass UK Ltd and the numerous other companies, groups and organisations associated with it, and of which it directly or indirectly forms a part.
3. The Company endeavours at all times to ensure that the information provided on this site is reliable at the time of publication on the site.
4. The information on this site is intended to provide general information about the Company and its products and services. It is not intended to facilitate online trade. Some of the information on the site may not be completely up to date, and information about goods or services may have been superseded. Customers should obtain confirmation of any information before relying upon this site when purchasing the Company's goods or services.
5. The Company :
(i) cannot in any way guarantee the accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on this site, including all the hyperlinks or any other computing link used, directly or indirectly, from the site.
(ii) reserves the right to modify or correct the contents of the documents published on this site at any time and without notice, disclaims all responsibility for any inaccuracy, error or omission concerning the information provided on the site, and more generally for any damage, direct or indirect, whatever its cause, origin, nature or consequence, caused by anyone accessing the site or their inability to access it, as well as by the use of the site and/or the credence given to any information coming either directly or indirectly from the site.
6. Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights to the visual design, coding and trade marks documents contained in the site and each of the items created for this site are the exclusive property of the Company, which does not grant any licence, or any right other than that to view the site. The reproduction of the site, the coding, trademarks and/or any document published on the site is only permitted for the exclusive purpose of providing information for personal and private use. Any reproduction or use of copies made for any other purpose is strictly forbidden.
7. The site is for use only by customers or prospective customers of the Company in the United Kingdom. Accordingly, the site is not intended to provide guidance or information for any persons proposing to invest in the Company or transact with the Company as a supplier; and the site may not be used in any way by competitors of the Company.
8. The information contained on this website is for general purposes only, and does not constitute an offer, canvassing, nor professional advice and guidance. In particular, this information does not constitute a representation concerning the provision of any services, the characteristics of a product, it's fitness for a particular purpose, nor it's conformity with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
9. Any links to this site may be made only to the home page and no part of this site may be viewed within frames of a third party site. Any other links to this site are prohibited.
12. Use of this site shall be subject to the laws of England and any disputes or claims in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
1. The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website and personal data that our users share with the Company.
2. You can access our website home page and browse much of our site without disclosing personal data.
3. Registration of basic contact details enables access to complete technical information and selected services. All information given to us through this website (hereafter referred to as "personal data") will only be held and used with care and in accordance with this policy and the Data Protection Act 1998.
The information we collect and how we use it
1. The Company uses the information collected about you to personalise your website visit. If you choose to provide any information via this site, we may store information provided for use in connection with this web site and our business administration, marketing, analysis and risk assessment. This data may be aggregated with other data stored by us for similar purposes.
2. We may also use the information you give us to:
respond to enquiries received through the website
notify you about functionality changes to the website.
keep you informed about new product launches, branch developments, new services, news letters and bulletins and special promotions we think you will find interesting.
pass to agents to assist us with marketing.
3. We may send your information to France and occasionally internationally to other countries (including countries outside the European Economic Area). Other countries may not offer the same level of protection of your information. Generally, however, we will not store or send your data to anyone outside the European Economic Area unless we have taken steps to ensure that the data is stored where it will be protected in the same or equally secure way to that provided in England and Wales by the Data Protection legislation.
4. We or third parties with whom we have shared your information may contact you by post, email, telephone (depending on the information you have provided). We do respect your privacy and we would like to ensure that we are complying with your wishes in how we contact you.
1. You may request copies of the data we hold about you. Please send such requests to: Saint-Gobain Glass UK Ltd, Weeland Road, Eggborough, East Riding of Yorkshire, DN14 0FD; United Kingdon; Tel: 01977 666100; Fax: 01977 666200. You will have to pay a small, official fee.
2. If you have any questions and comments about privacy, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If at any point you decide that you do not want your personal data to be used in the ways set out above, please contact us at Saint-Gobain Glass UK Ltd, Weeland Road, Eggborough, East Riding of Yorkshire, DN14 0FD; United Kingdon; Tel: 01977 666100; Fax: 01977 666200, requesting your personal data to be removed from our records.
2. Our website can also be viewed whilst cookies have been disabled.
1. The Company is especially interested in protecting the safety and privacy of young people using our services. We do not intend to collect information about children and recommend that children under the age of 18 seek their parents' consent before giving out personal information or using our services.
2. We recommend that parents participate on their child's behalf in on-line browsing and purchasing experiences and supervise exploration of the Internet. Parents should be aware that our web site may contain information or promote products which are not suitable for children under the age of 18.
VAT number: GB 697 785 742
Registration number: 3462301
Registered Office: Aldwych House, 81 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4HQ