Conservatories and glass roofs - Roofs and cladding
Select the right glass for your conservatory and enjoy your new room all day long.
Winter comfort glass offers internal comfort in cold climates:
- Promotes passive solar heat gain - free heat from the sun passes easily through the glass helping to warm the home.
- Improved energy efficiency - reduced need for heating helps to save energy and protect the environment.
- More comfortable rooms - improved winter comfort means fewer cold spots and drafts near windows and doors.
Summer comfort glass can be used to keep interiors more comfortable by preventing excessive heat build up in sunny weather.
- Less need for costly air conditioning or unsightly blinds for maximum light and a feeling of space.
- An energy efficient way to keep interiors cooler.
- Filters uncomfortable glare from the sun, whilst letting in lots of natural light.
Obtain an Easy-Maintenance glass with SGG BIOCLEAN high-performance glass. It is particularly appropriate for large windows exposed to rain and sun.
Thermally insulating glass and summer comfort glass can be combined with many other products for multi-functional glazing, noise reduction, decorative glass and enhanced safety and security