SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION and SGG DECOLAQUE are lacquered glass, coloured and opaque in appearance, produced by depositing and then baking a highly resistant lacquer to one side of the glass.
This product is suitable for all interior surfaces where colour contributes to enhancing an area, including damp or humid rooms such as bathrooms and kitchens.
SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION and SGG DECOLAQUE can be used in domestic and commercial locations such as offices, hotels, museums, theatres and cinemas, for:
- Wall panelling and column cladding
- Cupboard doors
- Contemporary colours - SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION and SGG DECOLAQUE comprise a large range of colors. The stylish, radiant colours of SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION and SGG DECOLAQUE co-ordinate well with natural materials (wood, metal, stone etc).
- Thanks to the special composition of the lacquer, SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION and SGG DECOLAQUE have a resistance to humidity making it ideal for use in high humidity rooms such as, Kitchens and bathrooms.
- Durability - As the lacquer is applied to the back of the glass, it is protected from damage, ensuring durability.
- The brilliance of the colours within the range is far superior to gloss paints when trying to achieve a stunning affect.
Thicknesses: 4 and 6 mm
Standard dimensions: 3210 x 2400 mm
Other thicknesses and dimensions: please contact SAINT-GOBAIN GLASS.
Weight per unit area: 10kg/m2 in 4 mm, 15kg/m2 in 6 mm
Exist in Almond Green, Ivory*, Solar Yellow, Light Blue*, Aqua Blue, Extra White*, Mint Green, Titanium Grey, Black, Opera Red, Red Flame, Light Grey
SGG PLANILAQUE EVOLUTION is intended for interior use only and must be installed in accordance with current national regulations and good practice.
Due to the quality of the lacquer, additional protective backing e.g. metal foil, need not be applied to the lacquered surface.
• Mechanically fixed, in channels or with clips or point-fixings.
• Adhesive fixing, using neutral translucent glues or white double-sided adhesive pads. If there is any doubt, tests must be carried out to check the compatibility of the adhesive with the lacquer.
For optimum installation care must be taken to:
- Place the product against an opaque surface with the lacquered side facing the wall
- Ensure the surface is flat, clean, dry and free from any harsh substances
- In particular light colours should be used against a uniformly pale coloured surface
- Provide a space of 1 to 2 mm between adjacent sheets
- Avoid placing the product near a source of intense heat (in a kitchen: directly behind the cooker hob or where it could come into contactwith very hot utensils)
- Do not expose the glass for prolonged periods to temperatures of more than 50°C. This may result in a slight change in colour over time.
Find out more
Questions are grouped by common theme , so select the area which you require