SGG PLANILUX is a high quality, clear annealed glass from SAINT-GOBAIN GLASS. It is manufactured by the float process, which produces a glass with a perfectly flat, parallel surface.
SGG PLANILUX is available in an extensive range of thicknesses and is suitable for a wide variety of applications:
- External and internal glazing in buildings;
- Colourless, transparent furniture and glazing for all uses, ranging from indoor furniture to fully glazed structural facades.
SGG PLANILUX is a multi-purpose clear glass.
SGG PLANILUX is available in a range of thicknesses, from 2 mm to 19 mm.
• The spectrophotometric performance of SGG PLANILUX is given for:
- Single glazing, for all thicknesses;
- In SGG CLIMALIT double-glazed units and in SGG CLIMAPLUS enhanced thermal insulation double-glazed units, combined with an SGG PLANITHERM TOTAL low emissivity glass, for the most commonly used compositions.
• Acoustic performance
• The mechanical performance conforms to standard BS EN 572-2.
(1) ND: non disponible.
SGG PLANILUX must be installed in accordance with the recommendations given in section 3.2, “TechnicalInformation, Guide to Installation”.
STANDARDS AND REGULATION
SGG PLANILUX clear float glass conforms to standard BS EN 572-2 and carries the relevant CE mark as required.
SGG PLANILUX is the substrate glass used for the manufacture of most other processed glass products: coated glass, mirrors, double-glazed units, laminated, toughened, screen-printed, decorated, acid-etched, sandblasted, lacquered, edgeworked etc.